ARE YOU PLANNING TO INSTALL A SOLAR POWER SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME?
Before requesting any quote for your requirement, you should understand the differences between STANDARD AND PREMIUM SOLAR PANELS. It is important to find out which option is best to take the final decision for your Residential Solar Power System. So, let’s have a look at the main differences.
STANDARD SOLAR PANELS
- Designed to last on your roof for 15+ years
- Uses good quality materials
- Deliver long-term reliability and performance
- Backed by 12-15 years product warranties
- System Output after 25 years is around 80-85%
- Panel Efficiency is around 18% – 21%
- price per watt is around 80¢ – $1.10
- Provides great value for money
- It is recommended to choose ‘tier 1’ solar panels
- LONGi Solar, Jinko, Q-Cells, Trina are few examples of standard (Budget) solar panels
PREMIUM SOLAR PANELS
- Designed to last on your roof for 25+ years
- Superior quality materials used to manufacture premium solar panels
- Provides better performance as compared to standard solar panels
- Backed by 20- 25 years product warranties
- System Output after 25 years is around 90%
- Panel Efficiency is around 20-22 %
- price per watt is around $0.70-$1
- More expensive than standard panels
- LG ,Rec, Qcell ,Sunpower are few examples of premium solar panels
SO, WHICH SOLAR PANEL IS BEST FOR YOUR HOME?
Whether you choose Standard or Premium solar package, you should first check the solar installer’s experience and ensure that they recommend you reputable products in your budget and are also accredited by the Clean Energy Council.
Patel Electrical is your trustworthy Australian based solar power solutions provider which promises to reduce your rising electricity bills and serving in south-eastern Melbourne since 2010.
Let’s start your solar journey with Patel Electrical today!